cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to get a PAC code to move to a new service provider. I rang yesterday at 6pm and got a recorded message saying they were closed - despite the published opening times being up to 9pm.
I rang again today and I am still on hold waiting for one of their "UK Based advisors" to become available. 1 Hour 32 minutes so far - How much Take Than on jold music can you take?
I tried emailing but got a standard reply which tells me to ring the phone number that I am still waiting on
Message 1 of 120
119 REPLIES 119

Anonymous
Not applicable

Double busy on the phones, these people moan about a little price rise, should have been with me at work today triple busy then they would complain we haven't got enough stock

Message 51 of 120

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
<p>you should the calls at this time of year to the passport office.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>my favorite was just after new year.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>customer.. i can't find my passport and i booked a &pound;1, 000 ski trip</p>
<p>m.. u</p>
<p style="display: inline !important;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style="display: inline !important;">nfortunately it will be a 1 week sercice to replace a lost passport.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>customer. .. but i booked it for tomorrow</p>
<p>me... sorry i can't book u in til 3 days time</p>
<p>customer. .. ur **bleep**ing useless</p>
<p>me... sorry, but i didn't make u book the holiday before u knew where ur passport was</p>
<p>customer ..... u useless **bleep**.</p>
<p>me.... thank you. i have now marked ur details as an abusive caller. bye.... CLICK
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 52 of 120

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
excuse the above strange codes.

I don't know where it came from
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 53 of 120

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@macblank wrote:
I don't know where it came from

copy & paste wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 54 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

@macblank wrote:
<p>you should the calls at this time of year to the passport office.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>my favorite was just after new year.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>customer.. i can't find my passport and i booked a &pound;1, 000 ski trip</p>
<p>m.. u</p>
<p style="display: inline !important;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style="display: inline !important;">nfortunately it will be a 1 week sercice to replace a lost passport.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>customer. .. but i booked it for tomorrow</p>
<p>me... sorry i can't book u in til 3 days time</p>
<p>customer. .. ur **bleep**ing useless</p>
<p>me... sorry, but i didn't make u book the holiday before u knew where ur passport was</p>
<p>customer ..... u useless **bleep**.</p>
<p>me.... thank you. i have now marked ur details as an abusive caller. bye.... CLICK

Smiley Very Happy

Message 55 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

everyone has done a price rise.  just o2 were the last to do it

Message 56 of 120

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Is this price rise the one involving inflation?

It is subjective and vague. That's how contracts are written allows leeway if it comes to prosecution or attempting to nullify the contract.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 57 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

its just another trying to cancel a contract just because they will have to pay an extra amount

Message 58 of 120

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems the word significant seems to mean different things to certain people. I will stick with the Oxford dictionary for my definition.

The other thing I find funny is that if all these people leave O2 and go to another phone carrier then they will be having another price increase shortly anyway and they will be stuck. 

Message 59 of 120

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Poor salesman. Sounds as though he was calling an existing customer who then flipped at him.

No excuse for that no matter how bored you are of sales calls. At least I try and have a laugh by attempting to sell them something in return slight_smile

They don't tend to call back after I've been trying to flog them a tv over market value for half hour:D
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 60 of 120