cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 months and still no resolution

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been a customer for years, spent thousands and now I've had enough.

My account was charged with £36 of charges from an unrecognised source so I contacted O2 thinking it would be simple. but no, its been 2 months and theres still nothing to show for it.

Ive been lied to, told it was my fault, misled and been hung up on.

Now all I want is to end my contracts and go to a phone operator who actually values their customers.

So far I've been told it would take 5 days three times, Frankly O2 have been the most unpleasant company I've ever had to deal with.

I wanted to block my phones from premium content. I was told that It could be done over the phone and the O2 app would show it. Lie 1

I was told I would recive emails confirming o2s actions, never happend.

I was told I'd get a refund.. Lie 2

I was told that I must of authorised it as it was charged to my account. 

Now all I want is my contract cancelled.

I will never return to O2, they could offer free contracts and solid gold phones and I;d still go with EE or Vodafone or 3 or 3 tin cans attached wth string. All are preferable to O2s customer contempt, sorry, 'service'

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:
Who wants to be a manager today then...?

Tea trolley lady isn't very busy LOL

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 32 of 89

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It does happen....

Of course it does.....just like on here....you might not be in Thailand, Cleo may not be in Spain, MI5 may not have a house in France.....I might be Johnny Depp LOL ........nobody really knows.

Message 34 of 89

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i've just recieved an email and a text saying they will refund the amount in question. 

Which was my original request 2 months ago. Also they are going to look into the customer services problems.

So Ill wait to see if the refund appears over the next 24 hours.

They did say that they hoped they've renewed my faith on O2!

Nope.

2 months and dozens of calls along with being misled and lied to, cant be fixed by just doing what they originally should have done in 10 minutes. 

this isnt something I should have had to chase and fight against O2  for, its something O2 should have been chasing and fighting for, on my behalf. 

the dozens of people Ive spoken to that did nothing, cannot be remedied by 1 person doing what they are supposed to, nothing more. If this happens again do I really want to spend 2 months and literally hours on the phone to sort it?

Message 36 of 89

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
But your persistence has beaten them !!
Message 37 of 89

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:
But your persistence has beaten them !!

Certainly has...but why oh why should we need to show this level of persistence? I am sure most of us would be out of jobs if we had shown such apathy and lack of care! Smiley Mad

PS...and you aint Johnny Depp....you like the wrong music...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol if only.

I wanted to leave, as I cant trust O2 to handle my mobile phone account anymore. 

no chance there. 

I had charges added to my account without my permission and they refunded them. It took 2 months and (If I charged my time at minimum wage at £7.20 an hour) cost me at least £250 in my time to get back £36 in charges that should've never been charged to me.

The whole customer services issue will be forgotton about so that the next poor customer who has to deal with these guys will have to go down the same route, if they can be bothered with the hassle.

O2 will still charge me the same amount as if I'd never made a complaint. They will still try to get me to renew my contract (wont happen). They will still get customers being charged for things they didnt buy, and with any luck (from O2s point of view) those customers wont be as tenacious as me and O2 will make even more money.

All the while they can employ terrible customer service ops, and managers who only do the bare minimum.

Message 39 of 89

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
So decay from the top down, then ?
Message 40 of 89