cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 days and counting - for unlock

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after 11 days, and many hours of repeating the same conversation with numerous "GURUS" O2 have managed to let me down, ignore me, make countless empty promises and totally fail to unblock my device. A customer with them foe years, they seem to be actually obstructing me! Hoping I will finish my holiday before I get my phone unlocked perhaps?

And this morning I just recieved a new unlatching code from the special department case escalation emergency crack team of super gurus!!! And guess what? It doesn't work!!!

Message 10 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'm a little lost in this thread. You are trying the codes with another network sim in the phone, such as EE, Three or Vodafone? Are the codes that have already been sent completely different? Is the correct IMEI showing on your account in My O2?

Message 41 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'm a little lost in this thread. You are trying the codes with another network sim in the phone, such as EE, Three or Vodafone? Are the codes that have already been sent completely different? Is the correct IMEI showing on your account in My O2?

You will be a little confused @jonsie...as we asked for two threads to be mergedConfused....

I shall now 'back away from the mic' Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 98

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@jonsie I believe the OP is abroad and wants to use a local sim. A post further back from them said their IMEI is correct.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 43 of 98

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Are the codes that have already been sent completely different? 

This would be interesting to know and would indicate an error on O2's part with supplying the wrong code.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to clarify, @Anonymous are you a pay monthly customer or a pay and go customer?

Message 45 of 98

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to clarify, @Anonymous are you a pay monthly customer or a pay and go customer?

I don't understand why that is relevant mate?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 46 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Yes I am in France and entering a French SIM, IMEI and the code are both correct. 

Message 47 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spot on

Message 48 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Smithy, sorry you asked me and I didn't answer, I am a contract customer, paying monthly.

Message 49 of 98

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I asked but then realised it isn't relevant if a lock code(s) been received already. This thread is a bit jumbled but I reckon I've caught up now.

Message 50 of 98