cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 days and counting - for unlock

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after 11 days, and many hours of repeating the same conversation with numerous "GURUS" O2 have managed to let me down, ignore me, make countless empty promises and totally fail to unblock my device. A customer with them foe years, they seem to be actually obstructing me! Hoping I will finish my holiday before I get my phone unlocked perhaps?

And this morning I just recieved a new unlatching code from the special department case escalation emergency crack team of super gurus!!! And guess what? It doesn't work!!!

Message 10 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have asked for this thread to be merged with your other one here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/10-days-and-waiting-for-unlock/m-p/965695#M81577

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

Has your handset been replaced at all?

Message 12 of 98

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27653 Solutions
Please stick to one thread as it gets confusing and stuff gets repeated http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/10-days-and-waiting-for-unlock/m-p/965695#M81577
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 98

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27653 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Apparently not as was asked on the other thread - hence the reason for keeping everything in one place.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

FYI I've merged the 2 threads together as there basically the same discussion. Apologies if the conversation flow is a bit muddled. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 98

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27653 Solutions
I'm not seeing all the posts in one thread yet @Martin-O2 ?

Currently using:
Message 16 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey guys, 

FYI I've merged the 2 threads together as there basically the same discussion. Apologies if the conversation flow is a bit muddled. 

Half the posts are missing from the other thread @Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

They should all be here now @MI5 only some posts moved in my first attempt there. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 18 of 98

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27653 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

They should all be here now @MI5 only some posts moved in my first attempt there. 

All OK now mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 19 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Apparently not as was asked on the other thread - hence the reason for keeping everything in one place.

I see. If @Anonymous is a pay monthly customer and 2 previous requests to unlatch the handset have failed this would suggest a fault. If they are on prepay they will need to make sure there is a credit anmmount of £15 able to be debited to complete the unlatch.

Message 20 of 98