cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0845 charges with Big Bundle

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, I know the T&C's say 0845 numbers get charged and aren't included in the Big Bundle but most people don't want to waste their lives wading through T&C's. It certainly comes to O2 customers surprise when they get charged separately for a call to a UK call centre. This is no more than sneaky and I'll be looking to change provider.
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, I genuinely didn't know they weren't included in the bundle until I made my first 0845 call on the bundle deal. I obviously live a very sheltered and sad life...lol
Message 21 of 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 22 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
You must know all about premium numbers & the fact you will get charged regardless. It's been on the news, radio before & all over the internet
Message 23 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spitfire - Indeed, I now know that 0845 numbers aren't included in the O2 Big Bundle deal.
Message 24 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well @Anonymous when you change network please remember to check your call charges.

You do NOT need to wade through pages of t&c's. Just log into your account and click on the link for out of bundle charges.

Otherwise you will be charge on every mobile network.
Message 25 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's probably quicker just to type something like "0845 big bundle" into Google than logging into a providers web site and clicking on links! Try it!
Message 26 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe so. So the info is out there and is easy to find. As Bambino says, this has been the case for years.

So change provider at your choice by all means but on this occasion I don't see what o2 have done wrong. (And please believe me, I am the first to have a pop at o2 if they are wrong)
Message 27 of 37

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

A lesson learned. Hopefully not too much of an expensive one. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 28 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Bambino. Yes, lesson learnt. It's just a pity T&C's for something which 'appears' to simply offer free calls are so long winded. It's like most things in life which seem too good to be true.

I noticed that when you make an O2
Big Bundle call, you get an audible message first saying you are making a Bundle Call. Perhaps O2 could put a message up warning bundle users that the call they are about to make is 'Not a bundle call'.

Maybe I shouldn't be so trusting eh?
Message 29 of 37

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Basic rule of thumb - Trust No One

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 30 of 37