cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never been part of a rubbish network, the data on my phone uses up witjin 2 days of having it , hardly any network coverage , customer service is like a non existent swiss army, bills heavy and i hardly use it, have told them i am partially sighted but fell on deaf ears , excuse the pun , gone back to ee where it is cheaper on payg  and i get more service, suggest you do the same

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It won't do for everyone, but if it suits your needs, go for it.
Thanks for your concern though all the same....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sorry you felt the need to leave... but you have to go with the network that suits your needs best

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck on EE, and I don't mean that in a patronising way. PAYG gives you the freedom to try out other networks, but sometimes it's better to go back to what you're used to.

For some reason, I keep coming back to O2, so they must be doing something right, even if they are testing our patience at the moment Smiley Frustrated
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I use O2, Three and EE and they all have their pros and cons - they all have occasional outages too wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
EE are a shambolic nightmare of a company who's telephone support staff are below adequate and openly LIE to customers.
Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have never been part of a rubbish network, the data on my phone uses up witjin 2 days of having it , hardly any network coverage , customer service is like a non existent swiss army, bills heavy and i hardly use it, have told them i am partially sighted but fell on deaf ears , excuse the pun , gone back to ee where it is cheaper on payg  and i get more service, suggest you do the same

Presumably you are near the end of your contract or sim only?

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I assumed PAYG?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
viridis wrote:

"EE are a shambolic nightmare of a company who's telephone support staff are below adequate and openly LIE to customers."

I'm sure it'll improve once BT take over Smiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 13

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
BT are a shambolic nightmare of a company who's telephone support staff are below adequate and openly LIE to customers.
Message 10 of 13