cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 surprises; no surprise!

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is sad to see how rubbish the new o2 surprises are. It was fun when you got a genuine surprise like free call time. Now it's 2 for 1 or a slight reduction re goods or services you are not interested in. My perception now of this service provider a lot less interesting; a factor to consider at phone update time!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well what could 02 offer instead.
I agree now that even payg customers are on unlimited texts and web they need to think outside the box.
The key here is to give constructive critism !
Message 21 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
They could possibly offer theatre tickets in the northern part of england? Or its not worth offering theatre tickets at all because the travelling expense to where they are offered would far outweigh the 'perk' they give us.
Message 22 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why not contact them using the contact details on the O2 website and make the suggestion?
It seems you have a valid point, they should be available nationwide or at the least any significant restrictions should be instantly available.
Message 23 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contacted them on Friday but no reply as yet. Will post when/if they do reply, in case it is relevant to anyone else.
Message 24 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd be interested to hear what they say.
I can help with a next step if you aren't satisfied.
Message 25 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. If I haven't heard by next week or they don't give an adequate reply, I'll get back to you.
Message 26 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
No reply from them, prking, which is bad in itself. Could you let me know what that next step was?
Message 27 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have now given up on o2 silly surprises the last one a attempted to get free music download it said THOUSENDS of songs to choose from the 1st three i searched for the damm thing couldnt find so i sacked it WAKE up o2 we want decent free stuff not #### its not like you cant afford it you skinflints 😞 ooooh my blood boils
Message 28 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have now given up on o2 silly surprises the last one a attempted to get free music download it said THOUSENDS of songs to choose from the 1st three i searched for the damm thing couldnt find so i sacked it WAKE up o2 we want decent free stuff not "kite" wink its not like you cant afford it you skinflints 😞 ooooh my blood boils

You might want to edit the word that sounds like "kite", otherwise the Mods may delete the entire post. You might just get a few **** in it's place, but my money is on a straight delete. tongue
Either way, it had me laughing. grin
Message 29 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had three codes so used them all on the same night. Each time I got exactly the same surprises in the exact same order all three times and none of them were of any use to me. Not such a 'lucky' dip as prking says!
Message 30 of 35