O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Discussions & Feedback

Level 1: Joiner
calphurnia

02 online chat help

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I was in my 02 accounts looking to see if my tarif had changed to an iphone tarif because i was unable to connect to the internet after 4 days. While in 02.co.uk a chat box appeared asking if i wanted help. I messaged and got a reply including an email with some settings. I need to get back to that help and have no idea where to find it. Anyone know.
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Re: 02 online chat help

It pops up when you browse the online shop if there is someone available.
Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 137
Solutions: 1,685

Be patient and as soon as someone is free, the pop-up box will open. I have found browsing the tariffs seems to be the quickest option.
Chat | Contact | O2 Status | Lengthen RingTime | O2 Travel | O2 Help Guides | Complaint | Unlock Phone

I'm leaving now to go find myself....if I arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait!

Please use plain text.
calphurnia

Thanks to you both for your replies. I wondered why it just popped up from nowhere. I spent half an hour trying to find a link to it.
Please use plain text.
NatiaNL

Hello, can someone help me with my billing. It is more than I was expecting, it's like 66 pounds and I dont even use my card. I am abroad, but I took out the UK sim card and I've put another one that I have bought here(abroad). So if i dont use my UK sim card, why it is 66 pounds without using it. 

Please use plain text.
damien1
Topics: 75
Blog Posts: 0

You must have some other charges on your account could it be for services used before you left the uk

Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 180
Solutions: 2,347

NatiaNL wrote:

Hello, can someone help me with my billing. It is more than I was expecting, it's like 66 pounds and I dont even use my card. I am abroad, but I took out the UK sim card and I've put another one that I have bought here(abroad). So if i dont use my UK sim card, why it is 66 pounds without using it. 

Click on "My O2" at the top right of the page and you can see a breakdown of your bill.

Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM Three UK / giffgaff
HTC One O2 4G Unlimited
Samsung ATIV s EE 4G
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Check your MyO2 online account for any unauthorised usage or orders placed against your account.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.