cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 online chat help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I was in my 02 accounts looking to see if my tarif had changed to an iphone tarif because i was unable to connect to the internet after 4 days. While in 02.co.uk a chat box appeared asking if i wanted help. I messaged and got a reply including an email with some settings. I need to get back to that help and have no idea where to find it. Anyone know.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
It pops up when you browse the online shop if there is someone available.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Be patient and as soon as someone is free, the pop-up box will open. I have found browsing the tariffs seems to be the quickest option.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks to you both for your replies. I wondered why it just popped up from nowhere. I spent half an hour trying to find a link to it.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, can someone help me with my billing. It is more than I was expecting, it's like 66 pounds and I dont even use my card. I am abroad, but I took out the UK sim card and I've put another one that I have bought here(abroad). So if i dont use my UK sim card, why it is 66 pounds without using it. 

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You must have some other charges on your account could it be for services used before you left the uk

Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, can someone help me with my billing. It is more than I was expecting, it's like 66 pounds and I dont even use my card. I am abroad, but I took out the UK sim card and I've put another one that I have bought here(abroad). So if i dont use my UK sim card, why it is 66 pounds without using it. 

Click on "My O2" at the top right of the page and you can see a breakdown of your bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Check your MyO2 online account for any unauthorised usage or orders placed against your account.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 8