cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyO2 App: O2 would love to hear your feedback!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

The MyO2 app is used by lots of customers for a variety of tasks such as topping up and getting billing info. The app has also gone through a few updates this year to make it easier to use and navigate.

As the year is drawing to a close, we'd really like to hear how you're getting on with it and what features are working well for you.

So, here's a few questions to ponder:

- How are you getting on with the MyO2 app?

- What features are you finding very useful?

- How would you improve the app?

- Have updates this year been beneficial?

Your thoughts, views and opinions will be really helpful in informing us how it is doing slight_smile

myo2.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Without a doubt it is the best app from O2.
I use it constantly to keep track of my 4 accounts balances, allowances and costs.
TBH there isn't anything I need that I can't do already but my only sugestion would be to integrate the My Network app and maybe the O2 Wi-Fi app so there wasn't a need for 3 separate ones......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby

The app does it's job for me on the whole.

The only issue I have as a payg customer is not being able to see what allowances I have left in a bolt on ,and the option to add a bolt on and remove one too via the App would be useful.
Message 3 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been trying for half an hour now to access the details of my account and still it evades me! It asked for my to give the answer to my security question which can only be one answer and it keeps telling me that I'm wrong. I have had this problem before with 02 and am seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere. This is appalling! Not a good experience at all.
Message 4 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Works great for billing, call logs, allowances remain,  all accounts linked. Very easy to keep control of your accounts.

The only improvement I would like to see is to be able to go straight to the community without having to sign in again.

Message 5 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
If it ain't broke......
Message 6 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous welcome to the community.

If the app is saying your credentials i.e. password are incorrect then they must be. It is a computer afterall so it can't pick and choose for you.

There is a "forgotten password" link in the app where you can reset your password if the one you are entering isn't the one it needs.
Message 7 of 34

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Fantastic feedback so far guys keep it coming!

@jonsie , I love that idea. 

@Anonymous , Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Please take @Anonymous 's  advice and see if it helps, if not, please create a new forum thread, as this thread is for general feedback on the app rather than indidvidual members' issues slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I despair at the though that they probably gonna screw up a good thing.
Message 9 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with @viridis and @MI5.

The myo2 app is currently the pick of the bunch. So to quote @viridis "if it ain't broke. ...."

The only changes I would think through would be to move O2 Wifi, O2 Community and O2 Priority into it to save us having so many different logins.

If only other o2 apps could work so well. .....
Message 10 of 34