cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade to iPhone 4s

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I can upgrade my phone but I can't seem to find the iPhone 4 s that I would like to upgrade to? Why is this?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

That's because it's discontinued.

I think you can still get it as a refurb or from places such as CEX or auction sites (buyer beware from these sites )

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

That's because it's discontinued.

I think you can still get it as a refurb or from places such as CEX or auction sites (buyer beware from these sites )
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23076 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Probably because it's several generations behind the current offerings and O2 don't sell it any more. I'm sure if you searched online you could find it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been discontinued you may however purchase these on auction sites such as eBay etc but just beware and use safe buying practises and check that it's not network locked to a different network
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

As others have mentioned, the iPhone 4S has been discontinued however please let us know what features you liked about the 4S along with any other features you would like to have and we can help you find an alternative. wink

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
An android alternative?!
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous lol

@Anonymous Why do you want to 'upgrade' to a 4S? Wouldn't a 5c be an awful lot better? Or any android device (just kidding).

Message 7 of 7