cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2Open and iPhone 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whilst pre-ordering my iPhone 6+ today I was told the 6 and 6+ were excluded from the 30% offer I have. No reason given. Any one else got any info. Seems a bit harsh.
Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It's typical for this to be the case on launch.

They may be added later on after the launch period has ended.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It's typical for this to be the case on launch.

They may be added later on after the launch period has ended.
Message 2 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The iphone was excluded on the last launch. Possibly because the phone is so popular and they want as much profit per unit as possible.

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers. Oh well, hey-ho.
Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
No worries.

You could hang on in there until it is included but theirs no set timeframe we as fellow customers can give.

Only what has happened in the past. 😞
Message 6 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's usually stated in the T&C's that new iPhones will be excluded for (usually) around 6 months.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2's Iphone launch is a disaster every time, they invite everyone to phone on the same day to pre order, surely if the offer of a pre order was staged in terms of length of service it would work far more efficiently and any issues could be dealth with.

In answer to the question, after being an O2 member for over a decade I'm seriously looking at moving to Vodafone due to their greed and lack of flexibility on the Iphone contracts. No discount at all on plans and minimum monthly cost of £38, what a ripoff. Vodafone can do it for £99 for handset and will discount monthly by 25% bring in cost to £30.80.

Oh, and they've been able to answer their phones all day.

Poor show O2.

Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

One must go with what's best for them and with the best deal assuming vodaphone offers good signal where you live , work and commute.
Message 9 of 20

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

As with most things in life, we have a choice of who we pay our money to. Loyalty counts for nothing so it's your decision whether you choose another network.

Message 10 of 20