cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 tracks

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey

I know it's a dumb question, but do you need 3g/wi-fi on your phone to listen to o2 tracks?

cheers

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It would be great to see some retro classic albums thrown in from time to time - we don't all want one bloody direction, ya know wink

Just say what you really mean! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 31 of 44

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It would be great to see some retro classic albums thrown in from time to time - we don't all want one bloody direction, ya know wink

Smiley LOL

have to agree about the retro classic albums, though I guess everyones idea of a classic album will be different.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 32 of 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Well it certainly ain't 1D slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would be good to see some old classics on there slight_smile
Message 34 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

I downloaded the app today - I'll keep it for the 8 week trial but I don't think I'll be paying for it!  It's a good idea though

Message 35 of 44

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Let us know how you get on with it Tracey! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 36 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got a years free trial but have to say I don't think I will be paying for it
Message 37 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 53 days left on my free trial and definitely won't subscribe after

the songs/albums are good, yes, but not worth paying for, in my opinion anyway,

and definitely some old classics would be good slight_smile

Message 38 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not use this facility but get charged which is  a big scam by O2. How can I report them to OFCOM and get a full refund?

Message 39 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous

If you feel your being charged for a service your not using or require then first speak to O2 on 202 for contract customers or 4445 for Payg.

Customer Service should be able to resolve this for you.

If you feel that you need to escalate this AFTER speaking to cs then here is the online complaint process http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),CASE=13668

Outside bodies would ask you to exhaust all avenues with the company before they would intervene if it fell within their remit.

Hope all goes well.
Message 40 of 44