cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 mobile broadband

Anonymous
Not applicable

Until recently I was able to access my o2 mobile broadband account from my iPad but recently I have been unable to do so. When I enter my email address and password and press "next" it just takes me back to a blank login screen, no message.     I have spoken to a "Guru" both in the o2 store and on line but no-one is able to tell me why this has happened.  I was told that  the only way to solve the problem was to get a new SIM card and start again but that would mean loosing all the data I have squirrelled away so far. 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes.  I have no problem in accessing any other site where I need to log in and I can also access the internet.

Then there is nothing wrong with your sim card at all.

It will be an issue with your account that needs something resetting or a kick up the bum - Get back onto CS on 202 and keep pushing until someone does something to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI @Anonymous and welcome.

Replacing the Sim card would not result in you losing your data or allowances. The Sim just gives you access to the o2 network.

I would recommend this as a first go.

Have you checked the status of the o2 network in your area? status.o2.co.uk and enter your postcode. O2 might be upgrading in your area or there might be a mast down?
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Is it just your account details that you can't access?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  I have no problem in accessing any other site where I need to log in and I can also access the internet.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. The o2 "guru" told me I would need a new number and so would not be able to transfer my allowances on to it. Status of 02 network in my area is fine.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Then there is nothing wrong with your sim card at all.

It will be an issue with your account that needs something resetting or a kick up the bum - Get back onto CS on 202 and keep pushing until someone does something to help you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6