cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no services on iphone6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi first time on here.my gran/d has been using my phone now i have got it back but it sows no sevice. not sure what she has done.  help please  

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The moral is that any top range smart phone is an expensive piece of kit and personalised for your own use. Never lend it or let kiddies play with it.

I cringe here when I see toddlers stumbling along with eyes glued to an ipad.....

Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

When i see young kids with smartphones such as iPhone. It beggars belief that kids these days can have these at their age. In my day all you needed was a football or a woodland area

Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
same
Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
she is 17
Message 14 of 23

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Tony, we are going to struggle with a diagnosis here as there are so many possibilities.
Please try a reset first (I mentioned how too earlier in the thread) and if no good, pop into your local O2 store please.
Come back and let us know what they say too please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

wnet into o2 shop got a new sim card that can take upto 24hrs but i do have o2 service now.

But ....they said its been ......jailbroke......so no warrenty and must ring and stop insurance cover.

Message 16 of 23

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
What made them think that?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's jail breaking got to do with no signal? Where did they get that idea from 

Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

The icons on the phone have changed to small ones and some are missing from home screen o2 shop said it does that when its bin ...jailbroke... by a shop so it can download things for free and get free apps not on apple.

Message 19 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
signal ok now got a new sim fron o2
Message 20 of 23