Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 or 6+ and offers help

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone I need some help and advice with 2 things. I'm looking to buy and iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+ after a year from ditching Apple to android.si ce the iPhone screens have become larger I wanna get one again.just not sure which one.Lol.any ideas.I'm going to an Apple store to hopefully get one next week.I'm most likely buying it with a credit card and doing a balance transfer cause its cheaper.doing the maths refresh work out dearer.If anyone knows good deals please say.Lol.been with o2 for years but loyalty is not really catered for anymore.I was looking at SIM only deals and I honestly don't really c anything. I'm paying £15 pm with unlimited mins,txts and 2 gb of data.but it's a big jump what I'm paying to get the next tariff I think it's 4 or 5gb.I would like more data cause 4g eats it but not sure Wat to do.any help is appreciated. thanks

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

My review iPhone 6 Plus - My Review.

It makes sense to go with the best deal available with the Network that provides the best signal where you Live, Commute and Work. 

Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

Thanks for the link.I was wondering if I could reserve one.I used to survive on 1gb but wen I went to 2gb it was fine till recently I noticed I was going through 500gb a week.not sure how.I will update yas wen I get down. can't wait to get an iPhone again slight_smile

You can reserve an iPhone by going to this link Charlie.

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/

As added in message 3 fatboy  ☺️

Whoops, are well, perhaps Charlie missed it earlier slight_smile

Message 12 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's bob's usual trick LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's bob's usual trick LOL

Gracious as ever.   😇

Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry, does that actually say 500Gb per week??? I'm assuming it's a typo! 😨
Message 15 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
The key bit of advice anyone can offer at the mo is DON'T order one from O2! as soon as they get their stock levels sorted I'm sure everything will be ok, but at the moment everyone is having a 'mare with them!

You're def taking the right approach going direct to Apple.
Message 16 of 22

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I got an iPhone 6+ 64gb space grey today slight_smile after seeing one in the flesh on Monday when someone in work showed me I thought that looks awesome. sadly for some weird reason I wasn't able to reserve it.but luckily I checked stock before I went down.Just have to get a screen protector and case.but it looks awesome.

Message 17 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

I got an iPhone 6+ 64gb space grey today slight_smile after seeing one in the flesh on Monday when someone in work showed me I thought that looks awesome. sadly for some weird reason I wasn't able to reserve it.but luckily I checked stock before I went down.Just have to get a screen protector and case.but it looks awesome.

Really confirms the advice about going instore to get one. Online still isnt doing very well in the buying/ordering stakes wink Well done @Charlieboyoo 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 22

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks,I noticed online it's 3 to 4 week wait.but in store it's daily deliveries.a quick question can I restore apps and things from an older iTunes account?

Message 19 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

a quick question can I restore apps and things from an older iTunes account?

Ok. @Charlieboyoo ...Firstly I know nothing about iPhones but I have a friend who is an expert...he answered with the following information

He wonders if you have more than one iTunes account? If so  all you have to do is input the iTunes account that you wish to use... then all the purchased apps bought on that particular account should still be able to restore/re download as they will be linked to the purchases made on that iTunes account ...I hope this helps?
(Credit to Stu Williamson)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 22