Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 or 6+ and offers help

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone I need some help and advice with 2 things. I'm looking to buy and iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+ after a year from ditching Apple to android.si ce the iPhone screens have become larger I wanna get one again.just not sure which one.Lol.any ideas.I'm going to an Apple store to hopefully get one next week.I'm most likely buying it with a credit card and doing a balance transfer cause its cheaper.doing the maths refresh work out dearer.If anyone knows good deals please say.Lol.been with o2 for years but loyalty is not really catered for anymore.I was looking at SIM only deals and I honestly don't really c anything. I'm paying £15 pm with unlimited mins,txts and 2 gb of data.but it's a big jump what I'm paying to get the next tariff I think it's 4 or 5gb.I would like more data cause 4g eats it but not sure Wat to do.any help is appreciated. thanks

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks,that great. I haven't used an iPhone in over a year.but I had the phone backed up to the pc before I switched to android. thanks for your help and advice slight_smile

Message 21 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

Thanks,that great. I haven't used an iPhone in over a year.but I had the phone backed up to the pc before I switched to android. thanks for your help and advice slight_smile

My pleasure. Although the real expert was the one I went to for advice on your behalf. So credit again and my thanks to Stu Williamson wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 22