cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWatch

Anonymous
Not applicable
So a lot of buzz around iPhone 6 but who wants an iWatch to go with it?
Yes me obversely! Is it going to be useful or an iGadget to far........
Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll be using one to speak to Kitt
Message 11 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I'm gonna get one for sure, as a train driver (Not a reason to flame me) it will be useful not least to have exactly the right time and also it will have a high coolness factor so sign me up
Message 12 of 75

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

I'll probably be looking to get one to go with my shiny new iPhone

Message 13 of 75

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Lambs to the slaughter slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can see why some people will find it useful (based on the rumours).

Been able to read texts, seeing/reading notifications, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket, bag.

I expect it will tie in with health, fitness accessories, and while it will no doubt be useful for some people who are seriously into fitness (I'm into fitness but not to the extent of buying fitness accessories) but I can't see myself buying the iWatch, unless its got something really special besides the things I have mentioned.

Message 15 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable
This isn't the iWatch but a review for the ' Motorola Moto 360 hands on review '

http://www.stuff.tv/moto-360/motorola-moto-360/review

Source : Stuff.

It goes to show what these can bring to the table although £200
Is a premium price to pay - one which after due consideration I can't see myself paying for any smart-watch.
Message 16 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it looks cool to me so.........

Now who want's one?

Message 17 of 75

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Many will, I guess, but I'm still waiting for them to improve and stabilise in price.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 75

Cleoriff
  • 122811 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I just think for a watch it is very over-priced...(my personal opinion obviously)....

Also, as a nurse.... I am rather against people self diagnosing or (worrying themselves to death) about health related readings from any watch

I am not being 'precious' about medical related issues at all. I am simply against anything that just gives a reading...without the 'reader' having any knowledge of the meaning of it...:smileywink:

It's a bit gimmicky in my opinion...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 75

Anonymous
Not applicable

Intresting prospective I didn't really think of it in those terms. However for me it's more about the watch functions and phone integration, health and fitness is not my thing in fact it will make me even more lazy because some of the time I'll just have to rase my rist instead of picking up my phone LOL

Message 20 of 75