cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone7 Plus 256gb Jet Black - Do they even exist?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre ordered on the 9th October

Paid upfront fee of £59.99 after clearing the balance on my iPhone 6s 128gb £325

Had ZERO updates of any kind!

Been in touch with O2 on several occasions with no resolution.

Has anyone in the UK got an iPhone 7 Plus 256gb JET BLACK?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous They will exist yes, however the iPhone 7 plus and the jet black versions are the most popular, considering you have only ordered just over a week ago, and there will be others who pre-ordered when they opened in September you will no doubt be some way down the list.

Unfortunately only O2 know when you will get it, and they're unlikely to know an exact date, it will be more of they will be working through the list as they get stock.

You will get an email when your phone is ready for shipping

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous They will exist yes, however the iPhone 7 plus and the jet black versions are the most popular, considering you have only ordered just over a week ago, and there will be others who pre-ordered when they opened in September you will no doubt be some way down the list.

Unfortunately only O2 know when you will get it, and they're unlikely to know an exact date, it will be more of they will be working through the list as they get stock.

You will get an email when your phone is ready for shipping
Message 2 of 9

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
If you look on O2's website for the iPhone 7 Plus in Jet Black 256gb it simply says "out of stock" which implies O2 don't know when they will have enough stock to fill new orders (my best guess would be 6 weeks +)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
My mistake, typo should read 9th September. Placed my order at 8:30am that Friday. Took 3 attempts as the website kept crashing. I don't know of anyone in the UK who has a 7plus in JET BLACK. When you search social media you get nothing 😞
Message 4 of 9

Dave111
Level 4: Observant
  • 44 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

all, take note.......

Carphonewarehouse

ALL models and sizes, ALL in stock for next day delivery, that is ALL MODELS!!!

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
ordered 7 plus jet black 256gb on the friday 9th of september at 9am, paif 59.99 up front and 200.00 off my previous device, got conformation email shortly after but heard nothing since.... only had a 02 priority email about gigs and tickets, im giving them till friday if nothing by then im just going to cancel all togeather.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Dave111, it gives 04/11 as delivery date, just over two weeks from now
Message 7 of 9

Dave111
Level 4: Observant
  • 44 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
were all in stock this morning, they get new stock daily, and it goes quickly, even Apple have them in more numbers now too
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre-ordered 9/9 256GB Jet black and they still don't know when they can fulfill my order I paid them £179.99 up front it's disgusting all they said is that they would give me 25% extra data... I replied saying am I 16.... no data means nothing to me but still no extra updates.... I will be asking for a lot more than just "data"!!
Message 9 of 9