cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

So...has the iPhone 7 been announced or hinted at yet?

I have had almost every iphone but not the 5/6 and currently have a Lumia 1020 but thinking I may go back to Apple when February comes as that is when I can upgrade without paying anything (I was forced on to 02 refresh)

The reason for moving bsvk to Apple from Nokia is because of updating, it is a lot more annoying and buggy compared to that of Apple.

Message 1 of 79
78 REPLIES 78

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There are a core of members on here who have a unique sense of humour which can sometimes unfortunately come across in the wrong way to new members.

Message 21 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy a bit of banter, so long as it doesn't cross a line. But I long for the day when Windows becomes a credible alternative, because I'm getting bored of the Android versus iOS debate wink
Message 22 of 79

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I don't think the banter would be the same @Anonymous A lot of people on here think Windows phones are pretty damn good....Hero

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 79

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy a bit of banter, so long as it doesn't cross a line. But I long for the day when Windows becomes a credible alternative, because I'm getting bored of the Android versus iOS debate wink

Healthy competition can only be good for the consumer @Anonymous and Windows is ever increasing its market share. 

Message 24 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

I reckon this year will be a S version year, so this will be the iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus S (bit of a mouthful that slight_smile )

So it will be more of a improvement to the hardware, such as updated processor, and if the rumours are correct a camera upgrade. Might also be some other improvements to the hardware too, but a bit early yet to see anything else.

Message 25 of 79

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There's always so much speculation but certainly expect something to incorporate the apple watch.

Message 26 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I reckon this year will be a S version year, so this will be the iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus S (bit of a mouthful that slight_smile )

So it will be more of a improvement to the hardware, such as updated processor, and if the rumours are correct a camera upgrade. Might also be some other improvements to the hardware too, but a bit early yet to see anything else.

I don't bother reading all the rumours, because it's hard to second-guess what Apple might do next. Who'd have thought that the iPhone 5 would have been dropped from their line-up so quickly? The good thing at the moment, is there is more of a choice to suit most budgets. But all that could change, and we'll just have to wait and see.

Message 27 of 79

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 28 of 79

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Completely agree Jonsie. Once WWDC has passed in June it will only get worse 😉
Message 29 of 79

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@PhoneChanger wrote:
Completely agree Jonsie. Once WWDC has passed in June it will only get worse 😉

I have vowed to take 'early hibernation' in September. LOL

I lived through my first iPhone launch on the forum last year..... Good god... is all I can say about that...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 79