cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

So...has the iPhone 7 been announced or hinted at yet?

I have had almost every iphone but not the 5/6 and currently have a Lumia 1020 but thinking I may go back to Apple when February comes as that is when I can upgrade without paying anything (I was forced on to 02 refresh)

The reason for moving bsvk to Apple from Nokia is because of updating, it is a lot more annoying and buggy compared to that of Apple.

Message 1 of 79
78 REPLIES 78

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

And thats all the Op was asking...had we heard anything? All I added was just that...what I had heard and read wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is WAZE available on Galaxy Note phones/tablets/phablets?
Message 12 of 79

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Yup
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 79

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Honestly, get a note, why pay substantially more for an inferior product? Seriously why would anybody?
Message 14 of 79

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 15 of 79

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Each to their own guys slight_smile 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 16 of 79

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
But, and it's a big but @Toby
Our role within this forum is to help each other and give the best advice possible based upon the facts and configurations of modern mobile devices, with those benchmarks in place and in mind, it would be irresponsible of us to ever recommend or suggest a user gets an iPhone.
Correct?
Message 17 of 79

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Couldn't agree more @viridis, but some people like certain brands and devices just because, so its not irresponsible to suggest an iPhone if that is someone's choice. That's all I'm saying wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 18 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Couldn't agree more @viridis, but some people like certain brands and devices just because, so its not irresponsible to suggest an iPhone if that is someone's choice. That's all I'm saying wink

We get these sort of discussions all the time on giffgaff  Smiley Indifferent

But I'd thought that with these forums having dedicated boards for particular devices, that members would hopefully be receiving advice from like-minded people. I appreciate that some members have experience of more than one operating system, and possibly have a preference for one handset over another, but it should still be possible to offer constructive advice, without sounding critical.

Message 19 of 79

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I appreciate that some members have experience of more than one operating system, and possibly have a preference for one handset over another, but it should still be possible to offer constructive advice, without sounding critical.

And that is what happens mainly. The rest is usually banter... which is also a large part of any forum set up. Alway has and always will be banter between Android and Apple

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 79