cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 plus rose gold

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering if you @Toby had any more information regarding the iPhone 7plus in rose gold. I have been keeping an eye on updates but it never seems to mention the rose gold iPhone 7 plus.

i am waiting patiently on the iPhone 7plus in rose gold 128 gb.

The following is all the update is saying;

Update as of 10:00 27/09/2016 - We’ve continued to work with Apple and are pleased to say our stock situation for iPhone is improving. We will continue to complete our pre-orders in the order in which they were placed.

We are still in shortage of the following models:

iPhone 7 JET Black 256GB
iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB
iPhone 7 Plus Black 256GB

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

In the same boat- except mine was 256

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's quite annoying isn't it. I don't mind waiting but just feel we could be giving more information X 

Message 3 of 13

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Yeah - all I hear about is issues with the two black phones :Z
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully someone will comment on this providing us with more info x

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am SO Angry at 02. Just had another chat online and they are now telling me that it is 6 weeks from TODAY that i will receive my phone. Pre ordered on launch day within the hour of it going live, took my money on the 9th. Not contact since and last person told me would def receive it today. Today's person told me 6 weeks FROM today. joke company. so angry. Desperately looking for other networks to go to as I do not want to be giving this awful company any more of my money.

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got told 4-6 weeks when I ordered on the 14th sept. I did call last week to see if I changed to the lower gb if I would get my phone sooner but was told I'd just go to the end of the ever growing list. She said that there was an amber light on the phone I am waiting on and that I am getting closer to recieveing the phone, but by what everyone else is saying I might be lucky to get it for Christmas lol xx 

Message 7 of 13

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
I've had tracking for my rose gold 256gb wit dpd to store - 10 minutes after I received the text of death. I'm still not holding my breath until it's in my hand but keep your spirits up guys.

I ordered mine at 10-11 on 9th.
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my fingers crossed for you xx 

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey did your phone arrive yet? X 

Message 10 of 13