cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone received their tracking for the iPhone 7 yet? Have seen a few people say they have but nothing for me, and I've been told to expect it on the 16th!
Message 1 of 149
148 REPLIES 148

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just been told to ignore the text by customer service
Message 81 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
my phone will be dispatched tonight apparently
Message 82 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

has o2 told you that?

Message 83 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup, he said "please ignore the text" after he told me that it would be dispatched tonight, maybe after midnight but still tonight.
Message 84 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well interestingly, I was told by an O2 guru to go to the shop, as chances are, if you pre ordered on the 9th, your phone will be ready tomorrow.

let's see what happens.

I find it odd that you don't see the same issues from EE and Vodafone... why oh why does O2 have any customers left?

Message 85 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 just seem to have VERY poor communication with customers, suppose we all just need to wait and see whether we get them, I highly doubt anyone who received that text will though, even if they did say to ignore it🙄
Message 86 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so frustrated with O2. Don't know whether I just hit unlucky with the chat person or something. I got my order confirmation at 08:12 on 9th so must surely be one of the first to order. My order is still sat at 'in progress" with no further update. 

All I can get from the online chat is "I can't commit to anything me " we haven't dispatched any iPhone 7's yet". Utterly utterly useless.

Message 87 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also recieved the text saying 4 days straight after i got off a chat that both the advisor and the 'manager' guaranteed I would get it by the latest sunday as they are doing saturday and sunday deliveries

Message 88 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

why is it this bloody hard to get a new phone,they should just release them when they have enough stock for everyone

Message 89 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm hoping that the text was just an automatic thing sent to everyone with an order, whether they will receive it tomorrow or not...whether I'm stupid to even hope, we will see
Message 90 of 149