cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone received their tracking for the iPhone 7 yet? Have seen a few people say they have but nothing for me, and I've been told to expect it on the 16th!
Message 1 of 149
148 REPLIES 148

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just spoke to a guru and I was told that anyone who has been told that their order is ready to go already has been given wrong information so I'm just going to hope for the best as o2 seem to have different information for different people!😒
Message 31 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive got tracking number but says still in progress

Message 32 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing has changed from each iphone launch, O2 chat gives false information, sometimes you get an email, sometimes it arrives before you have the tracking number. Quite how O2 keeps its customers is a mystery. Be prepared for either a surprise or a huge disappointment - But do not believe what you are told by any of the customer services or chat.

Message 33 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine the day that pre orders started and right now that's about all I've got to go on as live chat hasn't been very helpful. Expecting to be hugely disappointed though!😒
Message 34 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Preordered iPhone 7 on the 9th at 9am... Nothing on email confirmation of a delivery date and no tracking info received 🙁 My o2 just says in progress 👎 Hope I get a text later today for delivery tomorrow 

Message 35 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat as you. Out of curiosity what did you order? I got the matt black 128Gb. I was advised when i called and placed the order i would get it on release as they have plenty stock of that model.

When i called customer services today, im hearing a different story, and im being told they cant guarantee delivery for tomorrow. I don't think i'll be getting mine tomorrow 😞

Message 36 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also ordered mine on the 9th, the matte black 7, 32GB and at the time, I was told to expect it tomorrow, now I'm being told the exact same as you, not to get my hopes up basically
Message 37 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have ordered the Matt black 32gb..

just been speaking to o2 chat 🙈😂 the phones will be delivered on a first come basis, first they told me it will be delivered tomorrow and then it was Monday and now they can't comment, this was all in one chat. They couldn't also comment when they will be available in store. If your phone is dispatched today, you will get it tomorrow. 

Message 38 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just need to keep our fingers crossed that they will be sent out tonight!
Message 39 of 149

Astonestreet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered on the first day of pre order and haven't heard anything I spoke to live chat and they just said I'll get an email when it's dispatched, out of curiosity the people that have received information when did you pre order? It seems to me that there's absolutely no system whatsoever! Surely it should be first come first served?
Message 40 of 149