cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems as though the majority of people who preordered on the 9th September have recieved a text from O2 about their order.. whether it's been dispatched or delayed. 

I haven't recieved any texts from either O2 or DPD. What does this mean as now I can't track my order and I have absolutely no idea of when to expect it? Thought it would be delievered today but it's not. The only thing I can see is that the order is pending in My O2.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered 30 minutes after pre ordering opened. I picked the 7 plus 256GB because it didn't have any delivery delay noted when I picked it, where the 128GB had 1-2 weeks. I didn't get the phone or any texts or emails about delay and my order just says processing. 

2 years ago when I ordered the 6 plus I upgraded my 10 year contract and had to wait 6 weeks for the phone. Later I opened a new contract for a second iPhone 6 Plus and it arrived the next day?? 

Im currently in the process of mounting evidence for discrimination/ false advertisement case against o2 and I would love to hear any stories you guys have. The way they treat current customers compared to new ones is outrageous. 

Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

In a similar position. Ordered an upgrade at 11am on the 9th - 7+ black 128gb - payment for the handset was taken that day, no idea about delivery timescales as it says "order status - in progress". Not had an email or an SMS. All very baffling. 

Fair enough you may not have the stock but in which case firstly why not say so up front rather than tricking folk into thinking they will be able to get their phone earlier than they actually will, and in some ways more importantly why have you taken payment for a phone that you do not physically have in stock?! It would be much more reasonable for you to charge my card when my phone is ready to be dispatched rather than sit on my money whilst not giving me any details as to when I can expect the phone to be delivered.

Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same deal, ordered at 10:30 on the 9th, 256GB jet black 7, no text message, no update.  Eventually 'spoke' via chat last friday to ask why I haven't been updated and it was a generic response as others have recieved.  Frankly I'm pi55ed with recent service from 02 and debating now just to cancel contract completely.

Message 13 of 26

Deepee74
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a 128gb Black 7+ at 8:15am on the 9th and have had nothing from O2 what so ever. I have spoken to 2 chat representatives who told me that they had no Idea and it was simply showing as "Out Of Stock" and aphone representative who was even less helpfull. My order today still says "In Progress" with no delivery option with no Texts or Emails.  Other than my new contract details which came through within seconds !!!

What customer service ??

Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shoulda gone to EE
Message 15 of 26

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Until we dispatch your iPhone 7 to you, your order progress will not change from ‘In Progress’. Unfortunately we cannot elaborate more on the status as it depends entirely on when we receive new stock deliveries from Apple and with the huge demand we’ve had, it may take several weeks to receive enough stock to get to your position in the queue. When you ordered, you’d have been shown an estimated delivery timescale on the order page and we’re aiming to deliver within that estimate.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Enough is enough, going to cancel today and take my business to a rival.
Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just out of interest, out of those that got the text, you get the initial text saying it would be delivered by Tuesday or the text saying you would get an update on Tues?
Message 18 of 26

StevenB14
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just out of interest, out of those that got the text, you get the initial text saying it would be delivered by Tuesday or the text saying you would get an update on Tues?

It said an update on Tuesday.

Message 19 of 26

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2016/09/hanjin_s_bankruptcy_has_its_cargo_ships_unab...

The above link may shed some light on why there is a shortage of the iphone 7 of all flavors.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 20 of 26