cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems as though the majority of people who preordered on the 9th September have recieved a text from O2 about their order.. whether it's been dispatched or delayed. 

I haven't recieved any texts from either O2 or DPD. What does this mean as now I can't track my order and I have absolutely no idea of when to expect it? Thought it would be delievered today but it's not. The only thing I can see is that the order is pending in My O2.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dene129 wrote:

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2016/09/hanjin_s_bankruptcy_has_its_cargo_ships_unab...

The above link may shed some light on why there is a shortage of the iphone 7 of all flavors.

It's nice to know that the sealife is closer to having our phones than we are then. I'm sure they'll take some splashing selfies for us.

Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'm in the same position as you, i havent recieved a text or any feedback as of yet. System just says - Order in Progress. The service at O2 is shocking at the moment toward existing customers. 

I hope you get your issue sorted. 

Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, same issue here. Ordered on the 9th and told I would receive in 2 weeks. I order the 256gb 7plus. No update whatsoever and I was told by someone on chat that I would receive an email with dispatch details on 20th... that didn't happen so after speaking to an advisor today I've raised a formal complaint and will get it escalated. I feel completely let down and like I've been lied to twice. Once at the point of sale when they said I would get within 2 weeks and again by chat advisor who said I would get an email when I didn't. To make matters worse nobody there seems to be able to tell me whether the 2 week estimate started at the point of order or on release date. My assumption was point of order but it wasn't explicitly stated either way. I feel like they were quick to take my money but have been very poor in communicating where my phone is and when to expect it. Imagine if it was an amazon or eBay order... it is totally unacceptable.
Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hehehe I ordered my Iphone 7 128GB Jet Black on the 15th... It'll be the new year before I get mine 

More info
More info
Confused
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby,

It seems most customers are in the same boat ( sorry the pun after reading about the tankers ) but I have to take issue with O2 over my order. 

I wanted the Jet Black 128GB or another Gold 32GB and clearly I was told both out of stock but if I ordered the 256GB in Jet Black that was in stock and pre order on 9th and get delivery on 16th, so ( stupidly agreed a good price for iPhone 6s with O2 Recycle ) .

My order was on My O2 for around 48 hours and then disappeared never to return and still no sign of the phone.

O2 stated they would " remremand" the phone operator - Not what I was looking for, but I suspect like an earlier poster O2 are letting New Customers have what they had rather than exisiting Companies.

They have lost my business for all the businesses I am involved with when current contracts all end.

Message 25 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. I ordered one in Jet Black in mid-September and they've gone silent. They give me the run around on Live Chat and Twitter. They know I have mouth cancer so cannot easily speak yet they keep telling me to call the upgrade team. I'm thinking about getting a PAC code and moving to EE.

Message 26 of 26