cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 Plus delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been a loyal O2 customer for over 10 years and through every single iPhone launch. Pre ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Black (as no jet black available) at 08.25 on pre order day (9/9). Opted for click and collect at store thinking it would be quickest (was last year at least). At one point during one of the many steps and online queues I recall seeing "delivery within 2 weeks" flash up (which on 9/9 I naively took as being another phrase for launch day delivery) but never tonne seen again.

Result:

Promptly received confirmation ... with no collection date. Received upgrade confirmation text. And then ... NOTHING!

Walked to the store on launch day and they said they didn't have my order and were clueless as to when I'd received it. Called up O2 CS with same outcome. CS put me on hold for 30 mins and unbeknown to me called up store to ask again when I had already told them what store folk had said. Madness!!

All the while I am receiving text messages from O2 that maybe I should consider upgrading my contract!! BUT I ALREADY DID AND HAVE A CONFIRMATIKN LETTER TO PROVE IT!!! IS THIS A SICK JOKE?!?

@O2admin - your sorry excuse of a team has a day to give me a timeline for my delivery before I cancel my order + upgrade and take my business elsewhere. Have never felt more messed around by a company. Thanks for failing so phenomenally O2!!!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Naywa01
Level 3: Thinker
  • 46 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

IMG_1586.PNG

Message 11 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 7 + in black and live chat told on Thursday afternoon it would be delivered on Friday launch day when it became no show I rang CS to be told they didn't know why live chat told me that but I have a screenshot to prove it. They then went to speak to Manager and came back to offer me £10 credit but still no idea on delivery
Worst customer service and organisation I have ever received Oh yes and they have already received my money for upgrade makes it even worse
Message 12 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a 7 Plus 128gb in Black at 8:45 on release day. Only had 3 emails all on the day of order and Zero contact from O2 since then. They were kind enough to take the £470 upfront though.

Message 13 of 35

Tom1959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We are seeing a lot of speculation and second guessing here. We really need O2 to take ownership of the situation and show that they are still in control of their own company.

I have been an O2 customer for over 15 years, that equates to quite a lot of money over that length of time.

Customer Services now need to proactively contact all customers with a definitive statement describing the reason for the lack of units available, what they are doing about it now and what the timescale for final resolution is.

Please do not bury your head in the sand and ignore the hundreds of thousands of customers who have enabled you to survive and indeed, prosper until the present day.

Message 14 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

ordered Iphone 7 plus 128gb Black on launch day at 8.30am

after many live chats I now have a confirmation order is dispatching today with order coming round tomorrow.

Haven't received an email as it 'hasn't been dispatched from their end yet' so still not hopeful.

Message 15 of 35

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Tom1959, welcome back to the community. Have you had an initial email about your order?

We’re working closely with Apple and doing all we can to improve the situation and assure you we’ll be in touch as soon as we’re able to progress your order. For updates, please check our help and support page here > http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 16 of 35

Tom1959
  • 16 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Toby, I received an e.mail confirming my order and a letter in the post saying that my device plan is now paid off.

Message 17 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Toby,

I am curious by this statement on the 02 website!!!

"We have been in touch with our customers affected and will keep them updated when more stock arrives."

Just for the record I haven't received my I phone 7 plus 256GB, ordered on release day, promised for Friday. No text, No email !!!!

Regards

Nick
Message 18 of 35

embassy1976
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered my iPhone 7 plus at 8.30 launch day, emails came through by 9am. Apparently aiming for my order to be ready by the 13th??, just spoken to cs and all they could do after 25 mins was give me the number of the store I've chosen for click and collect.
Wasn't expecting it on launch day to be fair but the lack of information has been shocking, no contact at all since the day I pre ordered and my o2 just says we are sorting your upgrade. I'm going to trade in my old phone and got offered a great deal but it's only valid for ten days and the price offered on 6s plus's is dropping by the day.

Here's what you ordered:
------------------------------------------
1 Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black O2 Refresh Unlimited 24 Month 1GB
£59.99

You've chosen to collect from O2 Store, 44 FALKLAND SQUARE, POOLE,
DORSET, BH15 1ER.
We'll aim to have your order available from: 13/09/16

Once your order is in store, we'll be in touch to let you know what the
collection arrangements are for the day so you can pop in and pick it
up.
Message 19 of 35

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Tom1959 wrote:

We are seeing a lot of speculation and second guessing here. We really need O2 to take ownership of the situation and show that they are still in control of their own company.

I have been an O2 customer for over 15 years, that equates to quite a lot of money over that length of time.

Customer Services now need to proactively contact all customers with a definitive statement describing the reason for the lack of units available, what they are doing about it now and what the timescale for final resolution is.

Please do not bury your head in the sand and ignore the hundreds of thousands of customers who have enabled you to survive and indeed, prosper until the present day.

we already know the reason for no stock - Apple didnt deliver - simple, agree there needs to be some ownership - but you cant blame O2 for no stock if apple didnt deliver on the pre-orders...

Message 20 of 35