cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s lost data after pac migration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

My pac migration has happened today and im back to my original number that was with three before but for some reason my data has now cut out? I've checked my apd data and it's all corect.

Is this normal with a pac migration?

Thanks

Chris

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It can take upto 24 hours to fully migrate everything. You also need to reboot your phone a few times.
It is also possible that you are on a standard data package so check your apn.
If it's idata change it to mobile and vice versa. If mobile works ask CS to put you on idata so you get full phone functions.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It can take upto 24 hours to fully migrate everything. You also need to reboot your phone a few times.
It is also possible that you are on a standard data package so check your apn.
If it's idata change it to mobile and vice versa. If mobile works ask CS to put you on idata so you get full phone functions.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the replies I am on the 30gb data package I've tried both servers so I assume it is still migrating.

Chris

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes it takes a couple of days and you will then be on a prorata data allowance until your billing date.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too today have had my number ported from three to o2 mine lost data this morning. I got mine back by fling aeroplane mode and switching data in and off.  I am also on 30gb tariff. I had the whole 30gb for Friday then a bill an now a 30gb again new allowance. I  didn't see any pro rata. 

Message 6 of 6