cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 plus pre order query

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, This is my first post on here so glad to have come across the community. Just a quick question really. Has anyone had a email regarding delivery of the iPhone 6 plus? I pre ordered it on Friday online along with loads of other people and received a email from the shop confirming my order but that's been it so far. I haven't received any other emails about delivery etc and just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. Thanks
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone is awaiting confirmation right now.

Keep watching your inbox and spam in box

Help thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Have-you-ordered-a-new-iPhone-6-if-so-rea...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone is awaiting confirmation right now.

Keep watching your inbox and spam in box

Help thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Have-you-ordered-a-new-iPhone-6-if-so-rea...
Message 2 of 7

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

chances are you wont recieve any more texts or emails until roughly 24 hours before its despatched by the delivery company, I share your feeling of being a little in the dark, but O2 probably dont have access to you phones progress in the apple supply chain.

MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah probably just best to watch out for the email. slight_smile
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're Welcome

Good luck.
Message 5 of 7

jdg7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

think everyone is the same,there is a bit on the o2 website saying the launch fri 19 delivery would be 3-4 weeks

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The next thing you will hear is 24 hours before delivery, which will be when the phone is dispatched.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7