cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 order not showing up on my 02?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't find any information about my iphone 6 preorder on my 02 is this normal?
Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144298 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Once your phone is dispatched your new My O2 account will be set up (for new customers) and you will be given new log in details.
You old account will now show as "disconnected" and will be dormant.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
  • 144298 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No, it should be showing in recent orders section.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered in-store and have nothing on myo2, i rang the shop and they said this is normal.

Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok guess I'm gonna have to ring them I ordered via the website on Friday and got a order number so I hope everything will be ok
Message 4 of 21

MI5
  • 144298 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
True, in store orders may not show yet.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 21

MI5
  • 144298 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok guess I'm gonna have to ring them I ordered via the website on Friday and got a order number so I hope everything will be ok

New contract or upgrade?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a new contract
Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 144298 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
If it's a new contract you won't have that account specific My O2 set up yet, so you are looking in the wrong place if using your current My O2.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there anywhere we can view this information then? I thought it would be added to where my old bill is shown which was canceled a few months ago.
Message 9 of 21

MI5
  • 144298 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Once your phone is dispatched your new My O2 account will be set up (for new customers) and you will be given new log in details.
You old account will now show as "disconnected" and will be dormant.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 21