cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 delivery date confusion

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre-orders I phone 6 in shop and was told I should have it on 19th but all paperwork refers to 7/10/14? Which is correct or most likely
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a text to say mine would be within the hour.

Message 51 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like some people will be happy. Unfortunately not me. Even though I ordered on 12th at 10:15am when they still had stock due to the O2 website crashing I could not complete the online order section. After numerous phone calls the O2 support reissued the link but that meant that I went to back of queue. So even though I got in early, due to the ineptitude of the O2 website and call centre staff I am now at the back of the queue and there is nothing they can do to resolve this. O2 very sorry on all calls but due to laziness of one of their staff in not trying to fix underlying issue with original order they took quick way out and left me to deal with the fallout. Only a phone I know but their staff have frankly been useless in all attempts to help!
Message 52 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told today by the cc team that all orders placed for iPhone 6 plus on 12,13,14th have been sent out to customers, I ordered mine on the 15th and apparently mine is on route to UK mail! I'll re-post when I get mine and hopefully you might get an idea of how long it takes depending on when order was placed slight_smile
Message 53 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that is a load of twaddle! There are loads of us from the 12th & 13th with nothing more than order in progress still glowing brightly on our my O2 pages 😞
Message 54 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
just for info. I spoke to CS today, out of stock no idea when it will come..blah blah....email and text confirming delivery tomorrow! you tell me for goodness sake what a complete farce eh...Well to next year then wink
Message 55 of 55