cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 delivery date confusion

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre-orders I phone 6 in shop and was told I should have it on 19th but all paperwork refers to 7/10/14? Which is correct or most likely
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine says similar with 16/09/2014 it doesn't have the last line about the collection store, or on launch date. However surely the 16/09/2014 either has to be the delivery date or dispatch date.

Message 21 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah that's what I thought. I think the 16/09/2014 either means the date it will arrive in store, or the date it will be despatched to store.
Message 22 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to arrive on Friday at all, but it would be nice though! slight_smile The exact wording on my confirmation page when I ordered it was "We will begin delivering pre-orders from launch day onwards. Check back for updates and availability.", so no word on it being delayed or anything, but I was really early to order it, so it just might have not been updated.

Message 23 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well now phones4u have folded there might be more stock floating about. I still dont have a delivery date showing on my online order. Sulk haha

Message 24 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I remember ordering my 5S in store and being told delivery would be 3-4 weeks but in fact it was with me within less than a week.
Message 25 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone had any order updates?
Message 26 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There will be nothing until Thursday at the earliest.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

MyO2 says my order is "In Progress" but a quick online chat session told me it's waiting to be dispatched.

Message 28 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to do the fast track upgrade but it says 6-7 weeks is that really so? 😞

Message 29 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

MyO2 says my order is "In Progress" but a quick online chat session told me it's waiting to be dispatched.

In progress mean o2 don't have any stock at the moment - which is correct.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 55