cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 delivery date confusion

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre-orders I phone 6 in shop and was told I should have it on 19th but all paperwork refers to 7/10/14? Which is correct or most likely
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I think they're making it up as they go merrily on their way....

......thinking there goes another one....:smileywink:

Quite wink

Message 41 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke to someone on live chat this morning after an enquiry about my account, they don't know yet exactly when iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be distributed - and they (the live chat staff) want to know as they are getting lots of questions about this.

I was told that things are on schedule for people to receive phones by the 19th, as far as they are aware.  

Message 42 of 55

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
As soon I receive any confirmed info on distribution, I'll share it on the community guys slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 43 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had my text to say my estamated delivery is Friday (I'm hoping tomorrow and not next week) I order mine on the 12th around 4 o'clock 64 gb silver 6+

Message 44 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can now access UK Mail Parcel Tracking and it says mine has been collected so its on its way slight_smile

And Ive just had a text saying I will get it tomorrow slight_smile

Message 45 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got a text earlier in the week to say collection Friday from my O2 store. My O2 has updated to show despatch date as 17/09/2014. No Parcel Number or Courier Name. I'm guessing that is because I opted for store pick up.
Message 46 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iphone 6 64GB
Message 47 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hurray
Message 48 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered my IPhone 6 64GB in Space Grey on the 12th Sept at 1800. CS just advised My phone has been picked up this morning & should be delivered tomorrow. Just waiting for UK mail to text me of a delivery slot tomorrow. I am buzzing 😄
Message 49 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it's any help then I preordered a iPhone 6 64gb grey in store on the 13th. They said then that I wouldn't be receiving it till the 6/7th October and preorder receipt and 1 text said the same.
2pm this afternoon, I receive a text saying that my preorder was in store and I can collect on the 19th slight_smile
Message 50 of 55