cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 click and collect

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the following text message from O2 on Tuesday:

"O2: We're so excited about getting iPhone 6 into your hands, we gave you the wrong Click and Collect date. Pop into the store you selected online, on September 19th, not September 17th. Enjoy your new phone."

This is the only contact I've had from O2 since pre-ordering an iPhone 6 on Friday afternoon. I've not had any other tracking notifications and my order status is still "in progress". Will I be picking up a new phone this weekend or not?
Message 1 of 25
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had an email and text, both including my order number, at around 14:45 today informing me that my order (128 GB Space Grey 4.7") is ready to collect from my local store tomorrow. I guess a confirmation earlier than this would have been appreciated, but better late than never!

View solution in original post

Message 22 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same text on Monday, and am unsure whether I will recieve it this weekend or not as I've not had any further communication from O2. May give the store I'm collecting from a call later and find out

Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I hope you get your phone as promised. Exciting times

Help link in Click and Collect

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),C...

Message 3 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just had a text saying mine is ready and waiting at the O2 store I ordered it from - it says I can pick it up tomorrow!

Message 4 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I would think the signs are good, just go instore and collect as advised.

Message 5 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Andy when did you order yours?

Message 6 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen people who have ordered in store get texts but not any from online, other than the text they sent out earlier in the week.

Message 7 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
08:07am on Friday 12th
Message 8 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys think it's worth me calling my store and finding out if they know whether I'll get it tomorrow or not?

Message 9 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

The store won't know until they open the delivery. Customer service would be the best place to check.

Message 10 of 25