cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I just thought I'd pop over to other network forums - there's a very familiar situation going on at EE - confusing statuses, people giving up and ordering with CPW etc.

http://community.ee.co.uk/t5/EE-Community-Blog/Where-s-my-iPhone-6/td-p/196897/page/83

I've had a read of the last few pages of this. There doesn't seem to be anyone still waiting for a phone which they ordered anywhere close to the 12th September like many here. And I certainly couldn't see any complaints about people ordering a week later than others jumping the queue like what is happening here..

Message 3401 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  this is good news.  I ordered the same version at about 6pm on the same day as you.  I am hopeful that I may get some movement soon.

Message 3402 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received mine from the delivery guy ( shocked!) ... I had a text saying it will be with me at 3pm - 4pm ukmail... But turned up three hours early wink

I ordered the iphone 6 plus 128gb space grey at 3pm ...
Message 3403 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
On the 12th of September...
Message 3404 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Woooo hooooo.  just got a text about my delivery and it is due tomorrow which is a bonus as I am off work and at home.  *jumps for joy*

IP6+ 128gb SG orderd on the 12th at 6pm

Message 3405 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thankyou slight_smile really hope yours won't be any longer wink
Message 3406 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've now received my fifth important information about my order email in the last 24 hours. Quite funny really.
Message 3407 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting indeed.

Called 202 just after 11am to cancel my order. Lady said it's not a problem, item is out of stock anyway. (6+ 128GB, grey). So she said cancelled and will be confirmed within 24h. 

Now just got a test from UKMail saying it's due to be delivered tomorrow and status 'Collected' (though O2 website still says 'in progress', guess takes a while to update there).

Irony, had to re-schedule to Thursday, as I am not at home tomrrow.

Let's see what happens. Either I get the phone or the order has been cancelled. One of the two. ha ha

BTW: Ordered around 8pm on Sep 23rd, online. (sorry not intending to annoy the people who are still waiting from the pre-order period)

Message 3408 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

BTW: Ordered around 8pm on Sep 23rd, online. (sorry not intending to annoy the people who are still waiting from the pre-order period)

@Anonymous This is the frustrating thing for me - I pre-ordered on the 12th (same phone) and I am supposedly a priority customer?! Destroy

Message 3409 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous This is the frustrating thing for me - I pre-ordered on the 12th (same phone) and I am supposedly a priority customer?! Destroy

This is seriously taking the pee now.. I ordered on the 12th too at 2.30pm after spending 6 hours trying to purchase on the broken o2 website. Now people who ordered 11 days later are getting the exact same phone before me?!!! Confused

Message 3410 of 4,605