cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update from me- just got my text saying it will be delivered tomorrow. I have had a response from the executive office asking for more information- so It could have been my chat with lc, or it could have been the email to the CEO (would still recommend alerting him and his office to this farce on the email above- the more emails the more the execs will take note) or it could just be that they have thrown a dart and It was my turn...

Ordered 29/09, confirmation on the 29/10 roughly the 2-4 weeks they said it would take... With 2 chats with lc...
Message 4541 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

As per my post yesterday. My phone turned up today. Good communication from uk mail,saying which hour they will deliver it too. Phone and sim all delivered and my long wait is finally over!
Message 4542 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased to hear a few more are eventually getting their phones after such a long wait! Not sure I would have been so patient....but am glad you got yours at long last...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4543 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have been following this post over the past few weeks and I think I probably have been waiting the longest. I ordered (and paid for) my 6+ 64gb gold at my local O2 store on 13th September. And I am still waiting. I chase my local store every week and just get told that I am at the top of the list - but still no phone! Am starting to loose confidence that I will ever receive it. Has anyone else been waiting this long for an order placed at their local O2 store?
Message 4544 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

My friend ordered a iphone 6+ 64gb Silver on the o2 site, new contract about 3 days ago or so, and got her dispatch text and email saying it will be dilivered tomorrow... maybe its a good idea to replace the order? i dont know if it has anything to do with being a new costomer and not a upgrade costomer 

Message 4545 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no sign of my phone. I have chased through LC who say I'm a priority.
Ordered 6+ 64gb SG on 19th sept

I got a text yesterday saying sorry. Soon as etc
Terrible
Business retention
Message 4546 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had my Iphone 6+ on order now since the middle of Sept, due in today.

Went into the brach a couple of weeks ago, and no information and no help at all. went on LC this morning 3rd Nov and told to contact branch as stock in.

Walked into the branch at lunch time to see what situation was, no stock and no help or idea as to when they are going to get some stock in.

Customer service and retension here is not good, especially as most other places have stock now. so again just left waiting with a sick old mobile waiting for O2 to get more stock in. ALready paid for the phone too, might have to cancel get a refund and go elsewhere if get nowhere in the next week or two.

not happy 😞

Message 4547 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Many have abandoned all hope with O2 and gone to Apple directly or CPW.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4548 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Had my Iphone 6+ on order now since the middle of Sept, due in today.

Went into the brach a couple of weeks ago, and no information and no help at all. went on LC this morning 3rd Nov and told to contact branch as stock in.

Walked into the branch at lunch time to see what situation was, no stock and no help or idea as to when they are going to get some stock in.

Customer service and retension here is not good, especially as most other places have stock now. so again just left waiting with a sick old mobile waiting for O2 to get more stock in. ALready paid for the phone too, might have to cancel get a refund and go elsewhere if get nowhere in the next week or two.

not happy 😞

I dont understand their reasoning now, most people have them (hence the quietness of this thread) and their own website is quoting next day delivery for all models.

Message 4549 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered two iPhone 6's from business retention, was told 6 weeks wait for 1x iphone 6 64GB Gold and 1x iPhone 6 64GB Silver, it's six weeks tomorrow and the Gold one came today however no sign of the Silver 64GB, no processing text and no one can tell me when I will receive it, LC said it could be another 4 weeks.

Message 4550 of 4,605