cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my iPhone 6 in my hands (not literally now, that would make typing hard).

Don't forget, if/when you get yours and its an upgrade to do the sim swap: http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk

Good luck anyone left waiting.

Message 4471 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I posted yesterday. I ordered iPhone 6, 64GB Space Grey on 21st Sept @ approx. 15:00 via online upgrade option.

My phone arrived today. Done a sim swap and few minutes later I was up and running.

Hope you guys get yours soon too.

Message 4472 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

iPhone 64gb Space Grey

Online upgrade: 01/10/14

Have relentlessly chased o2 almost everyday since the order for an update on this shambles of stock, in todays day and age of technology i find it astounding they cannot give an accurate timescale of deliveries!!

Anyways.... an online chat advisor said this morning, so hopefully orders start filtering through...

O2 - Olivia: at 10:27:08
 I appreciate your patience and support. Give me a minute while I check the status of the order.

Jason: at 10:27:17
ok

O2 - Olivia: at 10:27:54
Thank you Jason.

O2 - Olivia: at 10:28:20
I've an update that we have received a new stock from Apple yesterday.

Jason: at 10:28:51
ok

O2 - Olivia: at 10:28:57
We'll start dispatching the orders and as soon as the order is dispatched from our warehouse, you'll receive an email with tracking details.

Jason: at 10:29:11
when is that likely to happen?

O2 - Olivia: at 10:30:55
I've expedite your order, you'll receive it latest by Monday.

Cat we'll see.............

JB

**** update ****

email confirming despatched today, and also text confirming changing of tariff.  For once live chat told the truth Angel

Message 4473 of 4,605

Mike38uk
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was having a fruitless Live Chat, being asked security questions like, what was my name, my email address, what was the third and fifth letters of my password and where was I conceived!.(I made that last one up but was expecting it).

I was told that they didn’t know etc, etc and … lo and behold the text message sounded on my iPhone.

It said my phone was at the store where I ordered it. It was and I have it.

iPhone 6, SG, 64G ordered on Sept 19th.

Message 4474 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yet I ordered my 6 64GB SG on the 16th of September, have received no more text updates and no phone in sight. Was even told I might have to wait until December.

O2, you can F€€k off!!

Message 4475 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
ITMIKE I have ordered and upgrade through O2 business too

6+ 64gb AG ordered on 19th September

I am fed the same rubbish as you too. Different stock etc

I was promised it would arrive within 4 weeks when I ordered.

They say retail gets more stock allocated than business as there are more retail customers than business. Not proportional distribution though as loads have their phone who ordered way after me.

Still no text and I am now travelling for a few weeks
Message 4476 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got fed up of waiting today (6 weeks) and Apple have loads of stock for any one interested. Just reserved an 6 128GB SG to pickup today. Not that much more than the 64GB.

http://iphone6stockchecker.com

O2 is a shambles. I'm on business which appear to get less stock than consumer. What a joke. I'd move networks but O2 and Vodafone are the only decent service in the areas I travel and Vodafone doesnt have VV which is essential for me, otherwise I would have left a long time ago.

For any one else that can move networks, what are you waiitng for, do it now and show O2 you wont put up with this nonsense!

Message 4477 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got mine yesterday. i6, 64gb, SG. Ordered on the 21st September. There is light at the end of the tunnel :).
Message 4478 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed on the o2 site that the iphone 6 plus 128gb SG has gone from 4-6 weeks to 2-4 weeks wait time so in a way thats a good thing but still a long wait either way.

Ordered a SG 128gb 6 plus on the 18th of October so im hoping I may see this elusive creature in another week or two lol

Message 4479 of 4,605

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

But how do you know that's correct ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4480 of 4,605