cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats this I see, another possible failure by o2 to keep a promise? Last Wednesday at 11am they sent me the update text saying no phone yet but they'd update my weekly. It's now a week later and 2:30pm and not received anything yet.

Wonder if I'll get anything before the day is out.

Message 4371 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just after email watch dog everybody else tell there story thanks
Message 4372 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Whats this I see, another possible failure by o2 to keep a promise? Last Wednesday at 11am they sent me the update text saying no phone yet but they'd update my weekly. It's now a week later and 2:30pm and not received anything yet.

Wonder if I'll get anything before the day is out.

Snap! Still waiting - I'm gonna try holding my breath just for a laugh. If I don't post again you'll know how that turned out.

Message 4374 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
anypne wanting to give up waiting and resort to getting it in the apple store: http://iphone6stockchecker.com

very accurate and you'll be sure to reserve one and pick it up within 24 hours !
Message 4375 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
anypne wanting to give up waiting and resort to getting it in the apple store: http://iphone6stockchecker.com

very accurate and you'll be sure to reserve one and pick it up within 24 hours !

Thats really helpful. I'm guessing with zero stock of the phone I ordered there's not a chance of getting one via O2. 

Insanity is my only friend!

Message 4376 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well quite frankly O2 can ram it. Weeks have past since the date I was told room would have it at the latest. Yet some places have stock of the one I have ordered?

EE here here I come...
Message 4377 of 4,605

mrt1981
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also very tempted to jump ship to EE, only thing really stopping me is the fact that O2 have my money and I can't afford to place another order until I have it back
Message 4378 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well from the look of that Apple Store stock checker if CS or LC say its coming this week be sure to confirm wether it will be The Toothfairy, Santa or The Easter Bunny who will be delivering it

Message 4379 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

False promises after false promises by O2. Grab your iPhones from wherever you can and stop waiting for O2 to pull their fingers out.

Message 4380 of 4,605