cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was just reading Apples quarterly results and they said the 6 is outselling 6+ at a rate of 6 to 1. Add that to just launching in China with 10 million pre orders and their biggest worldwide release yet and I feel we may be waiting for our iphone 6 for sometime to come........
Message 4351 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
33 days and I'm now off travelling with a faulty phone with 5 hours battery. Thanks o2
Message 4352 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
On the bright side @Anonymous enjoy your travels
Message 4353 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 20/09 😞

Message 4354 of 4,605

Mike38uk
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My local Apple Store had several iPhone 6 and 6+ versions "Available" for about 2 hours today 21/10. That's the first time I have seen that they have had any BUT now all are "Unavailable"

Message 4355 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
On the bright side @Anonymous enjoy your travels

Thank you!

Message 4356 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got a reply from my complaint to o2...

they didn't even address my complaint only to say that there was a delay due to unprecedented demand.

I told him in a reply that i appreciate that but my complaint was about other people receiving their handset before me.

He said 'i assure you that has not happened'

Ive now asked for it to be escalated.

Totally pointless complaint.
Message 4357 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heres one for you guys, I went into my local shop was told the space grey 128g one was in stock happy days..... or so i thought.  Staff member opened up the box and surprise was a Silver one, he was nice enough to give me the silver phone but i'm still waiting 1 month later, i'm heading back to the shop today to return the phone wish me luck i think I may have a fight on my hands trying to return the phone, and get a full refund.  I have had to pay for the phone and also buy out my previous contract

Looks like i'm going shoppping tonight for a new phone again

Message 4358 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

order our iPhone 6+'s on 22/9 - same story as hundreds of others. No sign of order and what makes it worse is O2's apparent indifference to the situation.

I don't believe that an organisation like Apple is unable to provide major customers such as the telco's with even approximate shipping dates for stocks, no other business would be able to trade on that basis. So it beggars belief that O2 simply appear incapable or unwilling to at least provide regular updates on the stock status of these phones.

I can live with a delay, god knows that Apple manage to screw up their supply line everytime they launch a new model so it's not unexpected. What completely p****s me off is the lack of communication and decent customer service from o2.

Message 4359 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive said to o2 that you should know how many orders you took on the 16th, 17th etc.

you should know what you are up to in that list and be able to tell people that they are half way through completing orders on the 16th so that you see progress and have an idea of when your time wil come.

They refuse to give out this info which further enhances the debate about people recieving their phones out of sync.

Message 4360 of 4,605