cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
So just to be clear, on a forum thread devoted to those of us who preordered an iPhone 6/6+ we have someone who hasn't preordered dishing out sage advice about how we should all be happy and content about being lied to by O2 and not having our phones delivered. So we not only get shafted by O2 but we can't even come on a thread to let off a little steam with our fellow shaftees. How about you start a new thread called "I ordered late and am happy to wait" instead of sharing your frustration at our frustration. 😜
Message 3111 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just had the best yet

O2 "yes your phone is in stock"

Me "so it should be sent out as soon as possible then?"

O2 "Yes, despatch time is between 4 to 6 weeks"

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 3112 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I feel sorry for your pain. you must feel so badly.
Message 3113 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm suicidal pal, my life isn't worth living without that phone. I'm close to tears here. My pain is almost palpable.
Message 3114 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

you should formulate a constructive complaint to Ofcom if you feel so strongly about it and believe you have been unfairly treated.

but anomalously complaining about it here for the sake of it won't change anything.

Message 3115 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fella, no offence but your verbose replies are becoming tedious to say the least. Just leave me to grieve in peace, thank you darling dearest xxx
Message 3116 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been rather interesting reading through this massive thread!

Ordered my iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey on 14th September....seem to be getting the same responses on Live Chat as most and as I am sure you have guessed, my order is still "In Progress", I have received many updates stating my order is being "Processed" but the actual status is still "In Progress"

Its hilarious, my wife ordered her iPhone 6 at the same time as me, yet she received hers on the official launch day! I was gutted....although she is with Vodafone...

Message 3117 of 4,605

SHC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You're right it won't and it won't get our phones here any quicker; but it makes us feel better and we're among friends too.
Message 3118 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
if you grief about something you haven't even got, then I am even more sorry. I am sure it will make your precious phone arrive even earlier. ha ha ha.
Message 3119 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

At least my response from CS on a web chat today was an accurate summary of how they view their customers, even if I didn't see the funny side. I spent five minutes explaining the problem to "William" on a web chat. His response?

William: slight_smile

Yep, that's a smiley.

Message 3120 of 4,605