cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
They don't seem to dispatch on any other days so I doubt it.
Message 3081 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
No they dont - at first I was told that i could pay extra for a Saturday but then told they dont do Saturdays. Seems they dont do much really
Message 3082 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems that if you want to sell it on eBay, throw it off the roof of a tall building, bend it, blend it or hit it with a hammer on YouTube then there are loads available but if you want to use it as you mobile phone then you are s**t out of luck.
Message 3083 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting on mine from the 12th. I've noticed this model (6 Plus, 64GB Space Grey) has now gone from 14 days back up to 4-6 weeks. Not hopeful of getting it any time soon right now 😞

Message 3084 of 4,605

Toranlock
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello All,

Ive been reading everyones comments and this is my story.....

I finally pre-ordered IP6+ 128GB Silver on the 12th albiet about 9pm. Was told I would get it on Launch day. Received text/emails saying thanks for staying and pre-ordering, blah, blah, blah....

Since then I have received no other comms from O2 other than this.... 

IMG_2042.PNG

Now...

1. I am worried that they don't know whats going on (surely its an automatic ordering/text system)

2. I actually ordered for delivery, not collection (althugh if i get it sooner I dont care)

3. Have I been bumped to the back of the queue as they probably re-submitted my order when they realised they ordered me the wrong thing?!?

and finally..

4. I have read a lot of posts in this thread (AND I MEAN A LOT!!) and have noticed that everyone has ordered either IP6 or 6+ in either Gold or Space Grey most in 64GB. Yet I seem to be the only one waiting for it in Silver....(im sure I missed someone with a same pre-order as me)

Am I waiting for mine to be handcrafted???

Anyhoo, Spoken to chat and CS over the past week and all lie and promise different things. Only today did i get an honest sounding"14 days" from someone (hope thats true at least!)

Ta

Dan

Message 3085 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toranlock

I'm waiting for a 6+ 128gb Silver too.

Does anyone know if O2 stores get deliveries on Saturday/Sunday??
Message 3086 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just woke to yet ANOTHER one of those "your order is being processed and will be despatched shortly" emails. I'm sure they're trying to wind me up.
Message 3087 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tweeted O3 twice about reviewing the forum about the service issues/delays but not surprisngly there's been no response Bang

Message 3088 of 4,605

SHC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got the same texts too. Couldn't organise "p**s up in a brewery"
Message 3089 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to have hit a brick wall - was all decided to go to 3 today, but my two local stores don't have ANY stock of the Plus, other than a few 16GBs, and aren't expecting more until October.

He also reiterated what o2 said - stock can be unexpected. He told me they weren't expecting anything for 2 weeks but some 16s arrived unexpectedly.

My local o2 stores don't have any Pluses at all. Looks like i have no choice but to wait it out

Message 3090 of 4,605