cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

funny you say that Neil about their system, thats exactly what i said to them on friday, apparently all they can see is the order and they cant tell where it is in the queue or when stock will be allocated to a certain order

Message 2441 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousThats the thing, they must be able to see that. Otherwise how do they know when to allocate from someone else. There must be a way to distinguish when someone has ordered on the 12th and someone on the 13th otherwise what is the point in ordering.

Just seems crazy to me.

Message 2442 of 4,605

LibraryMatt
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys, been following this for a couple of days. I don't have any information that hasn't been mentioned already but thought I'd throw my experience into the mix and then update if/when anything actually happens!

Ordered a silver 6+ 64GB on the 13th at 01.00 through the O2 website as a Refresh upgrade. After receiving  confirmation of my order at the time I haven't had any emails or texts from O2 (other than the text telling me about my 'Amazon Fire' order which many of you seem to have recieved). I spoke to CS on live chat on the 20th and I was simply told that deliveries will start on the 19th and will continue until all orders are processed. Given that the date of the 19th was already in the past I assumed that this was a cut and paste answer that one harrassed CS employee was giving to everyone. My order in 'My O2' simply says that it is In Progress, no tracking info has been added to the order yet. 

To echo the thoughts of others really, what's frustrated me is the lack of communication and the seemingly random way that orders have been dispatched. 

Message 2443 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thought I'd just put it out there that I'm having almost withdrawal symtptoms from having had the iPhone 6 Plus and now waiting for my iPhone 6 which wont be with me till Wednesday.... 😞

Crazy LOL

Message 2444 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Take solace that many are having to wait until into October. 😞
Message 2445 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93230 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 2446 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke to live chat last night and they said new stock of the smaller 6 was due in today.

Then this morning I got an email saying it would be dispatched soon..

So I'm thinking I might get it 2moro.
Message 2447 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Was the e-mail saying your order is being progressed and will dispatched shortly?

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2448 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shocked

You are so very right 😞

Message 2449 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have placed an order for an iPhone 6 + 64gb in Grey. I have had many a conversation with various CS personel over the past couple of days.

When i originally placed the order (over the phone on the 12th at 5:30pm) i was promised by the lady that i would receive my handset on launch day or the day after... of which no avail.

I spent a good hour on the phone on friday night speaking with a couple of people from O2 trying to get passed through to a supervisor for more clarity on my order. Originally i was told that it would be about 2/3 weeks, to which i then asked to be put through to someone more senior, this person however told me that they were expecting a delivery on the 22nd and orders would be processed and dispatched that day (delivery being the 23rd)

So here i am on the 22nd having received no email or sms to say that my order has been dispatched, and having just got off the phone to a very helpful gentleman who has assured me that they 'will' recieve a delivery today between 6am and 6pm, they will then start processing orders.

Like many of you have found they are unable to state where you are in the queue or how many Units they are expecting to be delivered, surely this is a basic system that O2 must have but are not sharing with us.

Message 2450 of 4,605