cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

All,

Thanks for your replies, most helpful. 

Having read through some other threads there seems to be a right mixture of comms from o2 re everyone’s deliveries... 

I guess it's just best to sit back and wait with fingers and toes crossed... (Which is really hard as I'm awfully impatient.)

Message 1411 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They are a bit steep but good quality. I believe the spigen one mentioned earlier is good too but is also about £15+

i'll wait and see for the videos to appear on youtube etc. and see what i think. Media devil are genrally pretty good too, i have used them in the past.  - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NJRS8LY

...cheers for that link - appreciated!!!

They are on sale now for less than £5 and was just about to click on the 'Buy' button when I then spotted an illustration of how the screen shield will actually look on the phone:

Media Devil.jpg

....not sure that I actually like this now:smileysad:  The way the screen shield doesn't cover the whole of the iPhone 6 screen is gonna be a pain - and it doesn't really look very nice!!!

Oh well - back to square one.................Sad

Message 1412 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
The bottom line is no one really knows and everyone is getting told different info.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1413 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I'm starting to get that feeling...

From what I've read I don't think it's based on a first come first serve basis either, as people who said they ordered on Sunday for example, have been receiving delivery notification emails, whereas other people including myself who ordered Friday have received nothing...

On the plus side the reviews so far have been absolutely incredible which is good slight_smile

Message 1414 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a text and email to show my phone is in store and ready for collection on Friday.

Crazy    Bouncy

IMG_4100[1].JPG

Message 1415 of 4,605

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Best advice is just to have a little patience and no doubt all will be clearer by this time tomorrow.

Message 1416 of 4,605

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Got a text and email to show my phone is in store and ready for collection on Friday.

Crazy    Bouncy

Good news for you...enjoy!:smileyhappy:

Message 1417 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm never pre-ordering online again lol im so jealous!

Message 1418 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone received an update on home delivery orders?

The suspense is killing me. Should I ask O2 for an update? No dont ask O2 for an update, the surprise will be better! Argh
Message 1419 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Well done, congrats and enjoy Bouncy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1420 of 4,605