cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Plus Pre-order Dispatch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I just had a text chat with a member of O2 staff who wasn't able to confirm that the preorder dispatches will be "first come first served". Does anyone have confirmation of this?

My dilemma -

I preordered the 6 Plus, Grey, 128GB on the first day of preorders.The stated wait time was 2 - 3 weeks. The current wait time if I was to order today would be "up to 14 days". Will O2 delay my dispatch to the end of the qouted time frame in order to push out other orders quicker?

If so, maybe it is worth me cancelling the current order and reordering to save a week?

Thanks for your advice,

Barn

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I just had a text chat with a member of O2 staff who wasn't able to confirm that the preorder dispatches will be "first come first served". Does anyone have confirmation of this?

My dilemma -

I preordered the 6 Plus, Grey, 128GB on the first day of preorders.The stated wait time was 2 - 3 weeks. The current wait time if I was to order today would be "up to 14 days". Will O2 delay my dispatch to the end of the qouted time frame in order to push out other orders quicker?

If so, maybe it is worth me cancelling the current order and reordering to save a week?

Thanks for your advice,

Barn

Hi

Its going to have to be a personal decision.

Really the Networks should be getting these instock now.

I purchased my iPhone 6 16Gb Plus from the Apple Store but at full Retail price. I reserved it at midnight online and picked it up the following day.

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
No one on here can answer that.
We are all customers and have no access to O2's systems, sorry....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If you read the multiple posts on here about the iPhone launch, you will see that O2 certainly do NOT operate a first come first served ordering system...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, within an hour of posting this I received a text saying my phone will arrive tomorrow!

Thanks for whatever you did, haha!
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi all, within an hour of posting this I received a text saying my phone will arrive tomorrow!

Thanks for whatever you did, haha!

Awesome News.

Let us know when it arrives   slight_smile

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
We did nothing - I wish we could but no magic buttons here I'm afraid wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Nah...its truly magic...Bouncy