cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Case?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So what are you going to protect your shiney new iPhone with?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's frightening how many their are available.

Lots of choices and prices. slight_smile
Message 11 of 26

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
As you rightly point out, bandofbrothers, about the open cut out at the bottom of the official Apple leather case - this is now the one thing which is stopping buying this case!!

I love the Apple leather case on my 5 but now really not sure whether to 'pull the trigger' on the 6 case due to this very reason?!

Why did Apple design it like this?!?!?! :S
Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

My phone 5s Apple case is precision cut and looks the part.

Maybe they looked at the feedback about 3rd party accessories having issues not fitting and the iPhone not fitting on the docks both 3rd party and Apples own ?
Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

My e-bay cheapie arrived today for 6+.  Not bad, just a silicone one but at least now I can check this will fit into the phone spaces in bags I use when out and about.  Might get round to ordering my phone now.  I'm still dithering between 6 and 6+ but as the latter seems to have more functionality I will probably wait and get that one.

Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been watching some threads on mac rumours where people have been ordering both the 6 and 6 plus cases to get a handle on the size in order to make a decision.
Message 15 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Two cases! A silicon gel one (sparkly and pink) and a thin hard plastic case (clear and pink ombre) both from Amazon at under a fiver each open_mouth oh and some screen protectors of course!
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I right in saying o2 shops dont stock apple cases?  Priority app has 20% off at o2 store but I dont think they stock official cases.

Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe later on slight_smile
Message 18 of 26

MarkTadley
  • 125 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well, for me its going to be the same makers that I have for my iP5 - Otter Box Hero

Yes, it maybe a little bit bulky but the protection is worth it seeing as I'm buying an unlocked iP6+ one from Apple in a months time

Otter Box Case

The iP5 case I have has done its job when I have dropped it a couple of times Fantastic

Tu Go = v2.5.0.431 permanently Turned OFF
128gb iPhone 6+ Slate Grey on O2 Network
No signal or 1bar 2G reception in rural location with O2
Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just bought a cheap pouch case for now until they release the Otterbox iPhone 6 plus range - I like the look of the Symmetry series.

I've had an Otterbox Defender on my 5S and it's been great - but I have a feeling it'll look a bit ridiculous on the 6 plus! 

Message 20 of 26