cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Case?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So what are you going to protect your shiney new iPhone with?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
The leather official Apple case.

I use one on my iPhone 5s.

They are expensive. slight_smile
Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've ordered a dirt cheapie from e-bay to tide me over until 'the right case' is available.  I prefer a clear, hard plastic case, currently got a gear4 on my 5S and that has served well.  I transferred it from my 5 so it has been on a phone for around two years and there are scratches on it but nothing major. 

Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I once made the mistake of ordering an official metal case mate from the states.

I paid £45 for it as the colour I wanted (black) was only available via there but then had to pay £15 import costs at the sorting office.

It then marked the side of the antenna band so I had to affix antenna banding strips to the antenna band to protect it.

And after reviews saying it didn't hamper signal it did ;(

Now it's the leather official case for me every time.

Normally I can pick them up from CEX for £10 to £15 cheaper than online or the apple store.
Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Official Leather one.

Currently got one in black on my 5, but I wanted the red one, but I heard about the dye.

This time Apple have specifically mentioned the dye is deep inside the leather, so let us see
Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just been looking at GROVEMADE they look awesome if a touch expensive but I've also just got a cheep one to get some protection before I fine exactly what I'm looking for
Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Case Mate have some nice cases, particularly for girls with glitter and whatnot... 

Spiegen cases are quite nice, and I've ordered a nice thin gel case via Amazon.

Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have also ordered a Spiegen case as a stopgap it looks very good for not much money
Message 8 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just noticed the official leather iPhone 6 case does not cover the bottom edge of the iPhone like the one for the iPhone 5s did.

Hmmmmm !
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Caudabe Veil
Shumuri

Thinnest around - they should be releasing them soon
Message 10 of 26