cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5c upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
i ordered an iPhone 5c upgrade about 3 weeks ago now, and was told afterwards the colour I ordered was out of stock and would be a couple of days. Over a week later no phone so I used the on line chat and was told that they would definitely have stock in the next couple of days. Now over another week on still no new phone. Anyone else having this kind of trouble? O2 don't even contact me about progress. Really crap customer service.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This happens so many times, no stock but money taken.

Forget live chat as they are clueless. Call customer service.

Contact us

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to contact cs again to chase up your order. What does it say in your myo2? It should tell you what you have ordered & the date.

Forget about live chat for queries like this

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, I contacted them again, and then received another confirmation to say my order was in progress agin. Let's see if anything happens this time. By the way they claimed the phone was out of stock until I suggested I might go elsewhere then they miraculously found new stock.
Let's see how this goes.
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, another week gone by and still nothing, the barstewards are full of sh1t. Tomorrow morning I will be call CS and giving them hell.
Message 6 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
No, another week gone by and still nothing, the barstewards are full of sh1t. Tomorrow morning I will be call CS and giving them hell.

You'll probably do better by staying calm and explaining the problem, giving them hell will probably just get your call disconnected.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know how to give them hell in a calm quiet way, don't worry.
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As I said earlier, this happens so many times and I would never get a phone via the telephone or online. Much better to go instore and walk out with it.

Message 9 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

An even worse time to be expecting any upgrade with the release of the S6....Another excuse and not good enough...but it happens sadly...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 10