cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 random screenshots

Anonymous
Not applicable
Recently I keep finding in my photos that my phone has been taking photos of my lock page once or twice a day without me knowing, It also takes black pics as well without me using the camera. Any ideas guys please
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that's possible I didn't think you could take a screenshot if the phone was locked but just tried and you can

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Inadvertent button pressing when in pocket ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that's possible I didn't think you could take a screenshot if the phone was locked but just tried and you can
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah that might be it, never happened with my 3GS though
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think you could access the camera from the lock screen on iOS 5 which I assume you had on your 3GS so may well be the problem
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My grandson got an ipod for Christmas which I set up using my itunes account. I regularly get a screenshot of the lock screen in my photostream so whether that's user error or just random is anyone's guess.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah they only introduced this camera on the lock screen with ios6 stupid idea really

Message 7 of 7