Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad pro insurance

andrewstevenson
Level 3: Thinker
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well been having some chats with o2 saying there should be insurance before the end of the month. But as I said to o2 they should have waited and sorted insurance, I got a helpful collegue who I asked before I said any of this. The reason is (maybe) there is not a lot of iPad pro available and they like to know they have one to give if a claim, so they are creating a new plan exclusively for iPad pro
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@andrewstevenson wrote:
Well been having some chats with o2 saying there should be insurance before the end of the month. But as I said to o2 they should have waited and sorted insurance, I got a helpful collegue who I asked before I said any of this. The reason is (maybe) there is not a lot of iPad pro available and they like to know they have one to give if a claim, so they are creating a new plan exclusively for iPad pro

Not sure why O2 would favour Apple products? Oh wait.....apparently 'official word' is....they don't.....Shirty

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
If of waited to release it with insurance option people would have moaned about that too.
Message 3 of 13

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I totally agree with you there
Message 4 of 13

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No updates on the insurance but got Apple care so Apple can deal with hardware and software issues and two cases of accidental damage. I walked into a Apple Store they denied they had the Logitech keyboard £109 and that they only had the Apple one £139 surprise there was 32 of Logitech
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Lets hope you don't lose it , get it wet...or have it stolen @andrewstevenson. Apple care certainly wont cover you for that slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know that's the worst thing, I checked with my house insurance and I'm covered for that until o2 get things fixed
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@andrewstevenson wrote:
I know that's the worst thing, I checked with my house insurance and I'm covered for that until o2 get things fixed

Most good home insurance policies cover personal items,  I had a laptop replaced that the dog knocked off a table.  Clumsy Springer Spaniels...can't see the mains lead LOL

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Lets hope you don't lose it , get it wet...or have it stolen @andrewstevenson. Apple care certainly wont cover you for that slight_frown

Actually, AppleCare does cover you for water damage. But as you say, you are not covered for loss or theft. 

Message 9 of 13

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

I think she meant the standard apple warranty.

Message 10 of 13