cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad and Priority

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have downloaded the Priority app on my iPad and am going through the process of registration, however, I am not receiving the text which is needed to sign up!!!!! Anyone else got this problem or knows how to solve it?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys, apologies for being a little slow - my iPhone is from EE and when I enter it the priority app flags it up as not being an O2 number

That's why you aren't getting the text. You need to put an O2 sim in the phone to get the text, if the phone is unlocked.

If you are still having problems, PM me and I'll send you an O2 number you can enter and send you the code when I receive it.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Put your phone number in to receive code on your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, I have put my iPad number in and don't receive a text
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, I have put my iPad number in and don't receive a text

Yes but @MI5 suggested putting your phone number in so you get the text on your phone. ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
What I meant was to use your phone number.
The iPad can't receive SMS messages.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, apologies for being a little slow - my iPhone is from EE and when I enter it the priority app flags it up as not being an O2 number
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

That's why you aren't getting the text. You need to put an O2 sim in the phone to get the text, if the phone is unlocked.

If you are still having problems, PM me and I'll send you an O2 number you can enter and send you the code when I receive it.

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Or just order a free sim from here https://www.o2.co.uk/freesim/

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8